Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

The turkey got Fired!

Many people love to deep fry their turkey but are unaware of the dangers involved. There are steps to follow to cook the turkey safely. Always make sure the tur... READ MORE

Lawnmower Fire

Have you ever had your lawnmower start on fire in the garage? It does happen! You are not alone, and you don’t have to go through it alone! SERVPRO will c... READ MORE

Aitkin, Carlton and W St Louis Counties including Proctor Residents

Be Prepared Disaster Readiness, Response and Recovery Accidents happen everyday and if you are not prepared for it, accidents can turn into disasters. If you ha... READ MORE

Some Loss

Fire and smoke losses can cause extensive damage to the entire structure. The damage comes mainly from the smoke leaving soot all over the walls, doors, ceiling... READ MORE

Apartment Fire

We were called into an apartment fire in Begley, MN. The tenant had a fire start in the kitchen. This also caused the apartments sprinkler system to go off. Whi... READ MORE

Apartment Fire

This apartment fire was the result of an electric range malfunction. The homeowner had used a fire extinguisher to put the fire out. The extinguisher dust had... READ MORE

Residential Fire

These pictures are from our customers home where they had a fire that started in the kitchen. We received the call from our customers who had already moved out... READ MORE