Staying Safe This Summer in the Heat
AtSERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton & W. St. Louis Counties we're here to help you get ready for this Summer Heat!
Stay safe during our Northern Minnesota heat by remembering these tips this summer:
- Get the trained in first aid to learn how to treat heat-related emergencies
- Stay well hydrated!!
- Have an emergency kit handy
- Keep ice packs handy in the freezer
- To reduce 80 percent of the heat that enters your home by covering windows that receives morning and afternoon sun
- Weather strip your doors
- Stay aware of upcoming temperature changes. Listen to local weather forecasts
- Window air conditioners snugly; insulate if necessary
Stay safe this summer and if you need us remember to give us a call for any fire, water, and smoke emergencies that come up.
You can reach us 24/7 at 218-879-6141