Hermantown Home Damaged by Falling Tree During Recent Summer Storm?
Summer storms can cause severe damage to properties in Hermantown, and when they do, residents can rely on our local Aitkin, Carlton, and West St. Louis Counties teams to restore the damage quickly and efficiently. Here are some tips from the University of Minnesota Extension for preventing tree loss from storm damage:
Take a tree inventory
By keeping track of trees on your property and their condition, preventing storm damage is much easier.
- Create a list of key trees and key problems
- Key trees are those that are the most important to the property
- Keep problems are those that are most likely to damage or weaken those key trees
- Check key trees regularly
- When minor damage occurs, correction (such as pruning or wound painting on oaks during oak wilt season) may prevent damage from spreading throughout the tree
- If extensive damage has occurred, take immediate corrective action to prevent further damage
Call Us Today!
You never know when a tree may fall and damage your home or commercial property but when your home or commercial business in Hermantown is damaged, our local team in Aitkin, Carlton, and West St. Louis Counties will restore your property damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 218-879-6141.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.