Hermantown Home Contaminated by Recent Flooding?
Our local team in Aitkin, Carlton, and West St. Louis Counties is trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to safely clean and restore areas compromised by contaminated water from flooding events. Here are the three classifications for contaminated water that we remediate:
Category 3: "Black Water"
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Sources for category three, “black water” includes flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
Category 2: "Gray Water"
- It May contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 1: "Clean Water"
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, can degrade into category two or three
Call Us Today!
When you have flooding in your Hermantown home or commercial business, you can rely on our local team in Aitkin, Carlton, and West St. Louis Counties to clean and restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 218-879-6141.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.