How Can I Prevent Water From Damaging My Home in Floodwood?
Our Aitkin, Carlton, and West St. Louis Counties are trusted leaders in water damage mitigation and remediation services. Floodwood residents can rely on us to restore any water damage loss quickly and efficiently.
Here are some tips from the Insurance Information Institute to help you maintain your indoor plumbing systems:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets. Make it a practice every year to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, and refrigerator ice makers. Immediately replace any hoses that have cracks or leaks and replace them all every five to seven years.
- Inspect showers and tubs.Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to ensure they are watertight and reseal if necessary.
- When away on vacation, shut off the water supply to the washing machine.Never leave the house while the washer or dishwasher is running.
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. A damaged hose or a burst pipe can send water racing into your home. Locating and shutting off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money, and time.
- Check plumbing and heating pipes. Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately.
Call Us Today!
Water damage can happen at any time. When your home or business has water damage in Floodwood, our local team in Aitkin, Carlton, and West St. Louis Counties is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 218-879-6141.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.