Flooded Floor in Proctor?
Trouble in Proctor.
Every minute counts when there is water damage in your home or commercial business. SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties responds to water damage emergencies throughout the year in Proctor, and our fast response minimizes the potential for more costly and time-consuming repairs. Here are some tips from our website on things you can do while waiting for help to arrive after a flooding event:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place
- Hang furs and leather goods
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet
- Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties has a team of water restoration technicians on-call to respond to water damage emergencies 24-hours a day in Proctor. Call us today at 218-879-6141.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.