7 TIPS TO AVOID BURSTING PIPES
7 HELPFUL TIPS TO AVOID BURSTING
PIPES THIS WINTER
- Wrap outside faucets.
- Caulk around pipes where they enter the house.
- Disconnect garden hoses.
- Drain in-ground sprinkler systems*
- Let a stream of water run if the temperature dips below freezing.
- Open cupboard doors in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Shut off and drain your water system if you are leaving the house for several days.
SERVPRO of Bemidji, Grand Rapids & Hibbing is here to help in case of a pipe that bursts or lines that freeze. Our crews are ready 24 x7 no matter how big or how small our SERVPRO team handles them all, give us a call!
* Check manufacturer's instructions for the best way to do this.