Aitkin, Carlton and W St. Louis Counties including; MOUNTAIN IRON RESIDENTS:
The first steps taken once a disaster has happened mean the difference between recovering from damages and total loss.
Proper Steps to Take
- Call your emergency contact SERVPRO
- Stop the source of water if possible
- Inspection of damages and assessment
- Water removal and extraction as soon as possible to reduce the risk of further damage.
- Drying and dehumidification
- Cleaning and sanitizing to include affected personal belongings that are salvageable.
- Restoration upon request
SERVPRO Technicians are highly trained professionals ready to quickly respond to properly clean and restore the damages so you feel at home again.
The picture shows our certified technician Steam Cleaning after the building flooded during a storm.
Give SERVPRO a call at the 1st sign of water damage. We are available 24/7. 218-879-6141