Sewer Backup in Moose Lake Home?
Our Aitkin, Carlton, and West St. Louis Counties team responds to sewer backups throughout the year in Moose Lake. We have specialized training and the equipment and protective gear necessary to clean and restore sewage backups safely. There are three categories of contaminated water:
Category 1: "Clean Water"
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into a category two or three
Category 2: "Gray Water"
This water has a significant level of contamination that could cause discomfort or illness if ingested. Sources for category two water may include washing machine overflow; toilet overflow with some urine, but no feces or dishwasher overflow.
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: "Black Water"
Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Call Us Today!
When your Moose Lake home or business has a sewer backup, our Aitkin, Carlton, and West St. Louis Counties team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 218-879-6141.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.